Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Perfect Reminder.....

Here is one of my favorite new items this Fall.  Micah 6:8 Block Wall Decor ~ Distressed white letters on rich wood,  measures 15 1/2" L x 10 1/2" W. Hand-crafted in India.

Recently I have been memorizing this verse so I could not but help think it was just meant for me. LOL   The full verse is: Micah 6:8

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. 

To act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with my God.  I just love that. Whenever I am feeling off centered I recite that to myself and I feel right on track again. Isn't it amazing how our God works that way in us? I am so grateful that He does.  So for me, this is a must have in my home as a daily reminder for me to show others the same grace the Lord has given and continues to give to me and to not be arrogant and think i am "greater" than I am.  It's all good! Filling my home with loving reminders not only helps me but my husband and my boys as well.  This is such a beautiful piece and I am so happy Blessings Unlimited found it.

Until next time....be inspired...be connected....be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment